Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
NFI Parts is now hiring Warehouse Associates for our distribution center in Riverport. These are full-time, direct hire, 1st shift positions.
Pay starts at $12.95/hr. The more experience you have, the more you can earn!
We offer excellent benefits, including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurances
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• and much more!
• High school diploma or GED.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
• Pre-employment drug test and background screen required.
• Receive product.
• Compare actual shipment to shipment paperwork.
• Log product received into computer and log in proper location for storing into computer.
• Store product in proper location using a forklift.
• Pick product from shelves using order picker, as indicated on customer order.
• Package product for shipping.
• Use RF symbol scanner.
• Ensure that proper order paperwork accompanies orders and that package contents match orders.
• Properly label outgoing orders, i.e. UPS, FedEx, Yellow, trucking, etc.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
NFI Group is North America’s largest transit bus, motor coach manufacturer and parts distributor. NFI Parts provides part sales and support activities, technical publications, training and support for its OEM product lines (transit buses and motor coaches). All buses and coaches are also supported by an industry-leading comprehensive warranty, service, and support network.
Join us as we continue advancing innovation and sustainable transit solutions that connect people with places. With 31 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and over 85 years of experience manufacturing buses, NFI Group is building on a solid foundation to drive North America forward with progressive transit technology that serves communities and makes cities smarter.
Don’t settle for a job when you can build an impactful and exciting career. Apply today!
Please note: you must submit an accurate and up-to-date resume or complete an online application via the link provided to be considered to move forward in our hiring process. Complete the "Apply Now" box for the application link or to submit your resume to be viewed by a hiring manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.